Created by the Wisconsin State Council on Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (SCAODA), this 2016 report reveals a consistent theme from individuals diagnosed with substance use disorders and professionals who treat them. Most did not start with heroin or prescription drugs. The answer was more times than not marijuana and/or alcohol.
Topics Covered in Report:
- Cannabinoid Research on Medical Marijuana
- Legalities and Regulations-Current Marijuana Laws- Explanation of Prohibition, Legalization and Decriminalization
- Preventing Teen Marijuana Use
- Effective Treatment & Recovery
- 19 Recommendations for Research, Regulations, Prevention and Treatment